A bungalow building along Olaniyi Power Line has been gutted by fire. The incident occured when a cooking gas cylinder exploded while one of the tenants in the house was cooking
Men of the fire service arrived the scene to put out the fire while four people who sustained severe burns have been rushed to hospital.
Reports also indicate that another fire outbreak was recorded at Abulegba where the fire fighters put out the inferno before proceeding to the incident at Olaniyi Power Line which is an outlet linking Fagba, Abulegba and Agbado Crossing, on the border between Ogun and Lagos States.
(Editor: Terverr Tyav)